The administrator of personal data is A12 Team Marcin Biedroń., Based in Gdynia (81-153) at ul. Unruga 111. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal information. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Data protection principles:
We will comply with data protection law and its principles. This means that we will process data lawfully, fairly and transparently. We will only use it for permitted purposes, keep it accurate and up to date and not process it for longer than we are entitled to. Your data will be secure. Where appropriate (for example, if we process your data for journalistic or artistic purposes), we may rely on statutory exemptions from data protection principles. The kind of information we hold about your personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you, including:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses,
• your photographic image or images, bank account details.
• If you visit our offices or studio also image registered by CCTV footage.
How and what personal data are processed?
We will collect personal information in the course of job-related activities throughout the period of you working for us. How we will use information about you. We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we have entered with you, or to perform a contract we have entered into with a third party in connection with photo shoot
• registering an Account on the website, in order to create an individual account and manage this Account, pursuant to art. 6 clauses 1 lit. b GDPR,
• in the future, placing an order in the Store, in order to perform a sales contract, pursuant to art. 6 clauses 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the sales contract),
• subscribing to the Newsletter to send commercial and marketing information electronically. Personal data are processed after expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 clauses 1 lit. a) GDPR/ RODO
• we collect personal information from you, and/or your representative, such as an agent or a producer, as well as from publicly available sources,
• as a photography agency, we will predominantly use your personal data for the purpose of publication of journalistic or artistic. We will store all photographs, related metadata and information in an archive.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law. Your personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal data sharing
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers but We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may also share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
How long? We will retain your personal information indefinitely for our legitimate purposes in which you maybe depicted (if permitted under your contract with us), and to satisfy our legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
How to make changes? It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us. You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information- you can receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it (art. 15 GPRD / RODO),
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you, you can have incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected (art. 16 GPRD / RODO),
• Request erasure of your personal information, you can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (art. 17 GPRD / RODO),
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground (art. 21 GPRD / RODO),
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. If you want to review, verify, correct or request the erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact the email@example.com (art. 18 GPRD / RODO),
• Right to withdraw consent in the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (art. 7 ust.3 GPRD/RODO).
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by writing to 81-153 Gdynia, ul. Unruga 111, A12 Team Marcin Biedroń.